SECTION D | PERSONNEL
- SECTION DA | Employment Objectives
- SECTION DB | Employment Requirements
- SECTION DC | Employment Practices
- SECTION DD | Compensation and Benefits
- SECTION DD.1 | Compensation and Benefits
- SECTION DD.2 | Stipend Requests
- SECTION DDA | Salaries and Wages
- SECTION DDA.1 | Call Back Pay
- SECTION DDA.2 | Closure Time
- SECTION DDB | Employee Benefits
- SECTION DDBA | Educational Benefits
- SECTION DDBA.1 | Educational Benefits
- SECTION DDC | Absences and Leaves
- SECTION DDC.1 | Absences and Leaves
- SECTION DE | Retirement Programs
- SECTION DF | Employee Rights and Privileges
- SECTION DG | Employee Standards of Conduct
- SECTION DH | Employee Performance
No person shall work under the supervision of or in the same department as any relative of their family or their spouse’s family. Nor shall anyone work where the final decision on and/or recommendations for employment decisions such as promotion, salary, evaluation, discipline, or termination rests with any relative.
The term “relative” in regards to this policy shall include the following members of the employee’s or spouse’s family: spouse, former spouse, parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, or cousin to the first or second degree. This policy also applies to the step-relatives and half-relatives of the employee or their spouse in all of the above listed family roles or anyone living in the immediate household of the employee.
This policy applies to all employees except those serving in temporary positions or adjunct teaching roles, or Adult Education instructional staff.
Date Issued: January 22, 2015
Updated: February 22, 2018, August 31, 2018