The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) suggest the following tips to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick, even inside your home.
- Stay at least 6 feet (about two arms’ length) from other people.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others.
- Cover coughs and sneezes and immediately wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
- Be alert for the symptoms of COVID-19:
Shortness of breath
New loss of taste or smell